Pastor Claims To Turn Water To Wine; Stands On Laying Church Members (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

Pastor Claims To Turn Water To Wine; Stands On Laying Church Members (Photos)

Just when we thought we had seen it all, we came across another African Pastor who claimed to have turned water to wine and also steps on Church members to heal them.

A ‘man of God’ who claims to have the power to turn water into wine, was seen standing on top of his church members. Known as Apostle Joshua Gambe, the general overseer of Harvest Family International Ministry in Zimbabwe, who once claimed to be able to replicate what Jesus Christ did in the bible when he turned water into wine at a wedding, is in the news once again for what he did to members of his congregation recently.

Gambe reportedly put the selected members of his church to sleep first before going on to stand on their stomachs, as a means of demonstrating his authority.

He said:

“They sleep just as good as dead and to demonstrate that they are really unconscious, I will step on top of them and jump up and down on them. I went on to call women who weigh 80kg to step on them and jump up and down on them and by the time I resurrect them they will be amazed to see pictures and they will feel no pain whatsoever on their body.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service
Forum | 4 days ago

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service

I Get Paid ₦7000 To Fake Deliverance With Pastor - Woman
Forum | 4 days ago

I Get Paid ₦7000 To Fake Deliverance With Pastor - Woman

Amazon: Claims Dwayne Johnson Was 8 Hours Late To Red One Set Are ‘False’
Forum | 6 days ago

Amazon: Claims Dwayne Johnson Was 8 Hours Late To Red One Set Are ‘False’