I’ll Prefer To Sleep With Dogs Than With Some Men - Socialite Mabel The Goddess (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

I’ll Prefer To Sleep With Dogs Than With Some Men - Socialite Mabel The Goddess (Video)

Nigerian socialite Mabel The Goddess has left tongues wagging after saying that she wouldn't mind sleeping with dogs than some men.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/eeeb3f5cde476038b6446df9ecae1c01.jpg

Mabel made the controversial statement while reacting to reports that some girls are actually doing dogs.

This comes after a Twitter user had claimed that some some girls in Lagos having s#x with dogs for N1.5m.

According to Mabel, some men are animals already, so she will prefer to sleep with dogs than some men.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: We prefer Arsenal lose, they won’t drop points – Guardiola
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: We prefer Arsenal lose, they won’t drop points – Guardiola

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 week ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 1 week ago

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos
Forum | 1 week ago

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos