God Asked Me To Whip Them, Says Bishop Obinim Who Publicly Flogged Teenagers For Having S*x

Forum 7 years ago

God Asked Me To Whip Them, Says Bishop Obinim Who Publicly Flogged Teenagers For Having S*x

Ghanaian Minister, Bishop Daniel Obinim, founder and General Overseer of the International God’s Way Church who was caught on camera flogging two teenagers for allegedly having premarital sex has given reasons for his actions.

Speaking with Ghana News Agency, the cleric said he was forced to discipline the two after God revealed to him in a vision during prophecy time in his church that the two had not only been engaging in amorous acts but also tried without success to abort a pregnancy which resulted from that.

"I disciplined them as I would do to my own child'', Bishop Obinim said.

He also disclosed that the teenage boy and girl seen in the video were his wards.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan
Forum | 6 days ago

Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 week ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 1 week ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’