Graphic Photos: How A Pastor Was Gruesomely Murdered For Preaching The Gospel In India

Forum 7 years ago

Graphic Photos: How A Pastor Was Gruesomely Murdered For Preaching The Gospel In India

This story has been trending on Facebook for weeks now. It claims how a man was gruesomely killed for preaching the gospel in India... Read what was shared by Stephen
Michael Leach on hi Facebook page last month...

I've just returned from a missionary journey to India where I traveled across most of the subcontinent establishing relationship with the local Body of Christ. Today I received news that my Indian brother, Pastor Maraiah (pictured), was brutally killed by a mob in Lakshmipuram village near Chinturu.

He ministered among the Koya people and was targeted for proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus and refusing to be silenced. They stripped him of his clothes and then beat him to death. My brother's blood now joins the chorus of the Martyrs crying out, "HOLY, HOLY, HOLY is the Lord God Almighty!".
You might say, "Well, it's sad but should you share these graphic images?" YES, the saints need to KNOW these things, many of us haven't suffered ANYthing compared to those on the "front lines" of the Kingdom "...who did not love their life even when faced with death." Join me in praying for the family of Pastor Maraiah and for the Indian Church. Would you also be willing to lay down your life for the Gospel of Jesus? "Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints."

Click To See: Graphic Photo 1 | Graphic Photo 2 | Graphic Photo 3

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 2 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Kidnapped RCCG Pastor Regains Freedom
Forum | 2 days ago

Kidnapped RCCG Pastor Regains Freedom

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 1 week ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

India
Forum | 1 week ago

India's Narcotics Control Bureau Arrests Alleged Nigerian Drug Kingpin And His Wife, Freezes Their Assets