Twitter: Elon Musk Announced One Of The First Changes And People Love It

Forum 1 year ago

Twitter: Elon Musk Announced One Of The First Changes And People Love It

Elon Musk has announced new features for Twitter following his takeover of the social media app.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b2425ba1ea262363404d736710987c9d.jpg

Musk has now promised end-to-end encryption for Twitter just like Signal, Telegram and WhatsApp.

According to him, Twitter DMs should have end to end encryption like Signal, so no one can spy on or hack your messages

He wrote:

"Twitter DMs should have end to end encryption like Signal, so no one can spy on or hack your messages"

Recall that Elon Musk last week bought Twitter for a staggering $43.4 billion.

Twitter gave the confirmation last week Thursday in a statement where it promised that its management will carefully review the proposal.

“The Twitter Board of Directors will carefully review the proposal to determine the course of action that it believes is in the best interest of the Company and all Twitter stockholders,” Twitter said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 4 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says