You Are Adding More Fuel – Nigerians Warn Yul Edochie Over His New Comment About First Wife, May

Forum 2 years ago

You Are Adding More Fuel – Nigerians Warn Yul Edochie Over His New Comment About First Wife, May

Nigerians have given a warning to actor Yul Edochie after he praised his first wife, May Edochie on his social media page.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/922b5b851fe3981a4acaea6f36f5bfed.jpg

Yul had called May ‘undisputed number 1″, however, Nigerians warned him to stop, saying that his comments are making matters worse.

Reacting to this, one iamrealebere wrote;

I don’t see anything wrong in what he did, marrying a second wife especially in Igbo land is not a taboo, it only becomes a problem when you don’t consult your first wife to seek for her consent and even if she refuses to let you go ahead with your plans that doesn’t mean he committed any crime by marrying as many wives as he desires, just don’t come here to condemn him because you feel he’s doing something bad or is against the Igbo tradition never, so what makes you happy that’s the rule of life . You did absolutely nothing wrong, life is not that hard ❤️❤️?

jessicaprettico wrote; ‘this is unnecessary man, I thought you were different and responsible. Just rest ,this doesn’t solve the damage you made to her’

See more comments and Yul's post below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dffc90438dc7924e0229a224bc19943c.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Chuck Norris Action Movie Agent Recon Gets Trailer
Forum | 15 hours ago

New Chuck Norris Action Movie Agent Recon Gets Trailer

Landman: Michael Peña Joins Cast of New Series From Yellowstone’s Taylor Sheridan
Forum | 15 hours ago

Landman: Michael Peña Joins Cast of New Series From Yellowstone’s Taylor Sheridan

The Office: New Mockumentary Series Ordered at Peacock
Forum | 15 hours ago

The Office: New Mockumentary Series Ordered at Peacock

Alexander Skarsgård and Harry Potter’s Harry Melling to Play Lovers in New Romance Movie Pillion
Forum | 15 hours ago

Alexander Skarsgård and Harry Potter’s Harry Melling to Play Lovers in New Romance Movie Pillion