Any Architect, Civil Engineer Or Accountant Without A Job Is Not Because Of The Devil. They Lack Integrity - Pastor Ibiyeomie (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Any Architect, Civil Engineer Or Accountant Without A Job Is Not Because Of The Devil. They Lack Integrity - Pastor Ibiyeomie (Video)

General Overseer of Salvation Ministries, David Ibiyeomie, has opined that any civil engineer, accountant or architect that doesn't have a job isn't because of the devil but because they lack integrity.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c1f0992b15acfc0658721846a1402f51.jpeg

Speaking during a church service recently, Ibiyeomie said;

''Any builder not getting jobs is not the devil. It is integrity that is your problem. All architects, all builders, civil engineers, if you are not getting jobs..there are too many jobs. It is not because there is no jobs, You lack integrity.

You are so good...anybody that is good and is not getting jobs...any accountant that is not employed lacks integrity. The first qualification of an accountant is integrity. The second qualification is integrity, the third is integrity. Not ICAN. An accountant's qualification is not ICAN. ICAN without integrity, you are in the CAN.''

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service
Forum | 3 days ago

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service

I Get Paid ₦7000 To Fake Deliverance With Pastor - Woman
Forum | 3 days ago

I Get Paid ₦7000 To Fake Deliverance With Pastor - Woman

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 week ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo