Photo: Huge Saw Blade Slices Truck But Driver Manage To Escapes

Forum 8 years ago

Photo: Huge Saw Blade Slices Truck But Driver Manage To Escapes

A man in China is counting his lucky stars after a huge saw blade came crashing onto a highway and right into his car, and he survived.

The man, identified only as Mr. Xiang, was driving on Chongqing-Guizhou Expressway in Central China when the giant circular saw blade fell of the back of a truck carrying equipment in a nearby lane.

The blade flew into Mr. Xiang's car and lodged in the front of his truck. Xiang managed to keep control of the vehicle and walked away unhurt.
"I heard a 'bang' and then I saw all the white smoke in front of me. I almost lost control of my car,” Xiang told local reporters the day after the incident.

Police said that if Xiang had been driving faster or if the blade had hit at a slightly different angle, he could have been killed.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her
Forum | 4 days ago

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 5 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK