Nigerians will suffer, Beg For Bread Till Buhari Dies This Year” – Plateau State Pastor

Forum 7 years ago

Nigerians will suffer, Beg For Bread Till Buhari Dies This Year” – Plateau State Pastor

Emmanuel Wang is a lawyer. He also professes Christianity. He’s from Vom, Plateau State. He posted the following to Facebook on April 28.

I am not writing this to blackmail any body, neither am I writing this to impress any body. These words are faithful and true sayings of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Some of these revelations are shockingly incredible, yet they are true and authentic.

To the Berom people of Plateau State in Nigeria, the Lord revealed:

“Your people, witches and wizards want to sU-Ck human blood just as they have been agreeing with the Fulani herdsmen to kill people, they’re about to repeat this that’s why the Fulani herdsmen have started coming in large number just to kill and destroy many. You must tell your people to pray and fast against these invaders. Don’t be taken unawares by the evil schemes of these destroyers. Your people must be vigilant. Tell them to watch and pray. The government has promised you peace and people are celebrating that peace has finally come, but tell them that there’s no peace. Tell them not to be deceived by this temporary peace.”

To what happened to late GNS (Late PDP governorship candidate Senator Gyang Nyam Shom Pwajok) and others:

“Why are my Children who are in politics always being deceived by their fellow men and the devil!? My son Jonah David Hang was serving me in truth, genuineness and sincerity from the beginning of his tenure as the Governor of Plateau State until he was deceived to bring and worshipped a god that’s not God an idol from India called ‘Gal’ which wanted much blood of both the poor and the rich alike. That marked the confusion in his administration. This idol sU-Cked blood of plenty. It consumed great men in power and kings. It killed the vibrant politicians in Berom land even the late GNS but GNS spirit has been resting with Me because he was my true son with opened heartedness, tenderness and compassion towards the poor. Yet, I am replicating his grace into his brother the Banker whom has been seeing GNS even in his dreams.”

With this I cried because of how I always loved Baba Jang. I’ve defended Baba so much, but I never for once imagined that Baba actually worshipped an idol from India. The Lord had to speak to me 7 days later exactly about what He had told me about Baba Jang word to word.

To the present Governor of Plateau State Barr. Simon Bako Lalong:

“The Governor is restless and confused. He don’t know what to do. He’s always not himself asking and regretting why he agreed to become the Governor because his conscious is bought with money by Mr President. All he’s doing is to please the President by all means not minding the electorates that brought him there. He too is in the occultic looking for who to deliver him. But I’m bringing you to help him by praying for his deliverance. Tell him to repent by denouncing idolatry.”

To Mr President:

“Things will continue to be hard for your country. People will suffer worst than before. Hardship will continue until he is no more. My Children let Me tell you some thing about your President that many people don’t know. He’s a proud and arrogant unrepentant man. I’ve given him plenty diseases so that he can change from his wickedness, yet he’s stubborn in implementing demonic laws and policies into Nigeria. His Grazing Reserved Bill is with ulterior motive. His foreign trips are for nothing but for evil. People will suffer and will be tired of him by begging for food. He would not mind to bring the satanic number 666 into Nigeria. But his days are numbered even the end of this year and my son Will take from him. My son will bring the desired change Nigerians yearned for.”

We also received a shocking revelation about how plenty people in my place are into witchcraft even some respected pastors. May God have mercy on us!

Could these be true?

Source: Facebook & Newsroom

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 2 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Kidnapped RCCG Pastor Regains Freedom
Forum | 2 days ago

Kidnapped RCCG Pastor Regains Freedom

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music