Ondo South 2023: Okeigbo Agog As Party Stakeholders Declare Support For Boye

Forum 2 years ago

Ondo South 2023: Okeigbo Agog As Party Stakeholders Declare Support For Boye

Political Heavyweights and the People of Okeigbo, the Country Home of the leading Aspirant on the platform of All Progressives Congress (APC) for Ondo South Senatorial District, Mr. Boye Oyewumi, have declared the former Vice-chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Ondo State Development and Investment Promotion Agency (ONDIPA), Mr. Boye Oyewumi, as their preferred candidate to represent them in National Assembly come 2023.

This declaration was made over the weekend when Oyewumi and his campaign entourage toured IleOluji/Okeigbo Local Government Area of the state in continuation of his consultations with relevant Stakeholders and party delegates.

While addressing the mammoth crowd that welcomed him into the ancient town, Oyewumi expressed his delight at the rousing welcome accorded to him by the people and leaders of the Party.

He stated that his senatorial aspiration is borne out of his commitment to drive economic growth and prosperity to the Senatorial district.

In his words, the Investment Development Maestro said "the goal is clear, my passion is strongly fueled by my desire to lead us into a new era of economic prosperity and growth. This is achievable and I present myself as the man to herald this and I know with your support, we can all go the extra mile".

Former Ondo State Commissioner for Art, Culture and Tourism, Alhaji Ismail Olurimisi, in his remarks, appreciated the people of the local government for deeming it fit to support Oyewumi, whom he described as a "complete gentleman and technocrat with sterling qualities" which makes him a round peg in a round hole.

"Oyewumi's antecedent speaks highly of him, and we can be rest assured that our standard of living will improve for the better if we have him representing us at the Red Chamber come 2023."

Buttressing Olurimisi, the Executive Vice-Chairman of IleOluji/OkeIgbo Local Government, Mr. Wale Adebare, opined that Oyewumi is a credible personality and trusted name within and outside the State.

The Local Council Chief said " If the people truly want a change maker and a man who is capable enough to change things for the better in the Senatorial district, they should pitch their tent with Oyewumi."

Earlier, the Director-General of the Agbajowo Movement, Dr. Ibukun Omotehinse enjoined the people not to allow political marauders to cajole them to follow a wrong candidate come 2023.

The former NDDC Commissioner said "Effective Representation can only be heralded by a credible candidate, someone like Boye Oyewumi who has the record and the profile to show for his immense leadership prowess and qualities is whom we should grant this insignia of power".

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/15326774_screenshot20220426145321_jpegacae5e7ff86fcf9825b1f1cbccb13422

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tension in Ondo communities over missing 300-level undergraduate
Forum | 2 days ago

Tension in Ondo communities over missing 300-level undergraduate

Davido turns up to support Victony at his debut album listening party
Forum | 5 days ago

Davido turns up to support Victony at his debut album listening party

Hyperlink: Surreal South African Anthology Movie Hits Digital Next Month
Forum | 1 week ago

Hyperlink: Surreal South African Anthology Movie Hits Digital Next Month