SIA Declares Interest To Contest For 2023 Senate

Forum 2 years ago

SIA Declares Interest To Contest For 2023 Senate

The retired but not tired Rear Admiral Samuel Ilesanmi Alade (RTD) has declared his intention to contest for Senate in 2023.

The declaration was made on the 24th April, 2022 while receiving award as Ondo State Man Of the year where he emerged as the winner of that prestigous prize held at the dome event center.

“Though, i would still make further clarifications on my humble declaration to contest the senate seat in 2023, i however, seize today’s opportunity to publicly announce my intention to run for the senate and is with utmost respect for this audience and my sincere sense of responsibity. I am sure that i am very much capable, willing and ready to add meaninghful values uo the overall development of my senatorial district and indeed Ondo State. I therefore intend to look at a 4 point as agenda of youth development, infrastructure enhancement, security and agriculture in the first instance”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c382e2ef8d25cb98d9287a83c955a6ed.jpg

While speaking during the occasion, the Deji Of Akure and Chairman Ondo State traditional rulers council, His imperial majesty, Oba Ogunlade Aladetoyinbo Aladelusi told the people of Ondo Norh Senatorial district that they won’t regret it if they vote for him just as he released royal blessings.

Distinguished guests at the occasion include Oba Aladelusi Adetoynibo, ODUNDUN II, the Deji of Akure and the Chairman, Ondo State Council of Obas is the Royal Host, Other Royal Fathers from Akoko , other Traditional Rulers from Ondo State, and beyond, His Excellency Arakunrin Rotimi Akeredolu who was the Chief Host ably represented by the Attorney general Sir Barr Charles Titiloye and Special Guest of Honour, Governor John Kayode Fayemi, Executive Governor of Ekiti State, the Distinguished chairmans of the occasion ably represented by Mr. Tunde Fagbemi ( Chairman Dukia Gold) Other Royal Fathers of the day present are: Oba A. O Momodu & his Olori The Akala Of Ikaram Akoko, Oba Raphael Atibioke Olubaram Of Ibaram Akoko, Oba Walidu Sunni Olugedegede of Gedegede, Oba Ogunleye Sunday Eleriti Of Eriti Akoko, Oba Joel Sunday David Oluyani Of Iyani, HRM. Oba L.O Bamisile iii & his Olori Bola Bamisile, Imperial Majesty, Oba Frederick Enitiolorunda Obateru, Okoro Ajiga 1, the Olugbo of Ugbo, Paramount Ruler and Prescribed Authority of Ugbo Kingdom , His Imperial Majesty, Oba Oluwasegun William Akinyomi, Alagwe Goro, the Amapetu of Mahin, Paramount Ruler and Prescribed Authority of Mahin Kingdom.

A lecture titled Economic Recession, UNLOCKING THE POTENTIALS OF OUR PEOPLE FOR YOUTH EMPOWERMENT, DEVELOPMENT AND EMANCIPATION was also delivered by Prof. Adesegun Olayiwola Fatusi, Vice Chancellor, University of Medical Sciences, Ondo who was ably represented by . Dr. P.O Osho ( Associate Proffessor) Dean Faculty of clinical sciences UNIMED Ondo.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FG Declares May 1, Public Holiday
Forum | 1 week ago

FG Declares May 1, Public Holiday

Senate, House Of Reps To Resume Plenary In New Chambers
Forum | 1 week ago

Senate, House Of Reps To Resume Plenary In New Chambers

Senate Begins Hearing On Electricity Tariff Hike Probe
Forum | 1 week ago

Senate Begins Hearing On Electricity Tariff Hike Probe

Why Wike Was Allowed Into PDP National Caucus Meeting - Senate Minority Leader, Moro Speaks
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Why Wike Was Allowed Into PDP National Caucus Meeting - Senate Minority Leader, Moro Speaks