BBN’s Ike Expresses Love For Tacha

Forum 2 years ago

BBN’s Ike Expresses Love For Tacha

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Ike Onyema has expressed undying love for Tacha.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3c87be518161af49e8a795b672b1f537.jpg

Natacha Akide a.k.a Tacha is a former housemate of the reality show.

In a post he made on his social media page, Ike shared a video of Tacha at the gym left with Cross before leaving the note.

Ike’s gesture is coming just after shading his ex-lover Mercy Eke.

The caption to Tacha’s video which he shared on his timeline reads: “Why do I love tacha???? OMG See fine pikin.”

While some of his fans applauded him, some of Mercy’s fans have taken to the comment section to drag him.

@Naomi Diri wrote: “Ike loves Tacha right from the Pepper dem show and he didn’t hide his feelings..Mercy is aware of that Fact too..so to me it’s not new. He Vibes with Tacha more than Mercy Chemistry Wise. I Prefer Tacha to Mercy anytime and any day.”

@Vera de: “This Ike na ashawo!! Now you are leaving Ike to woo Tacha.”

@Ousmon: “Wait is loving someone an achievement cos sometimes both guys and ladies not all but some think loving one another is An achievement. I thought it self benefits.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 2 days ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 5 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie