Villarreal defender Aurier slams Sacramento work at Spurs

Forum 2 years ago

Villarreal defender Aurier slams Sacramento work at Spurs

Villarreal defender Serge Aurier has slammed former Tottenham assistant coach Joao Sacramento.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0d55dcdf8e726dd00da79ee99ceddc80.jpeg

Aurier, who departed Tottenham last summer and now plays for Villarreal, opened up on Jose Mourinho's tenure during an interview with The Telegraph.

"Football is different compared to 10 years ago," he said. "He [Mourinho] is still a great coach, but there are things that have evolved. Sometimes players need more love and attention.

"I'm not speaking for Jose, I'm speaking for his assistant. Joao is a tough guy and he didn't have a good relationship with the dressing room, that's why everything deteriorated. There was a lack of good communication.

"It was one of his [Sacramento's] first experiences in a first team and he lacked calm with the players.

"He needed to be more concerned about the person behind the player. Sometimes when you don't play, a lot of s*** goes through your head, and you need someone to calm you down and help you, to give you good vibes, not to send you negative messages. And I think it all started there."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Israel DMW Slams Nigerians Attacking Him For Disrespecting Wizkid
Forum | 10 hours ago

Israel DMW Slams Nigerians Attacking Him For Disrespecting Wizkid

Odumodublvck Slams Former Friends
Forum | 10 hours ago

Odumodublvck Slams Former Friends

Lizard Don Mad Again - Peruzzi Slams Wizkid For Shading Davido
Forum | 2 days ago

Lizard Don Mad Again - Peruzzi Slams Wizkid For Shading Davido