"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Peter Obi has indeed birthed in the mind of Nigerians a new political revival

Forum 2 years ago

Peter Obi has indeed birthed in the mind of Nigerians a new political revival

Since 2014, Peter Obi has gone to various TV Stations, seminars both home and abroad birthing a new way of governance in the mind of the people via his interviews and talk shows. He has really opened the eyes of many Nigerians in the need to elect credible leaders.

Little wonder his video clips giving solutions to issues and telling Nigerians the need to vote for a credible leader is all over the internet. The only Politician so far with practical proof of what he will do. Others just dey shout give me power , give me power.

Is not a surprise that as it stand , Tinubu Osibanjo and other politicians don't vennstand a chance against him, man has really raised bar high.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a0921f483666fdfc119fbc96704bd9ae.jpg

I have never seen a politician with this kinda support from the Youth before . The love is too massive . These guys are drumming his support on daily basis without receiving a dime. For weeks Now, Obi has been trending on Twitter. The most popular politician in Nigeria right now . I am not surprised.

In 2003 governorship election in Anambra state , Peter Obi was unknown. Man came from nowhere like tsaumi people carry his mandate as their personal property. The love was so massive. I was still a kid then, but I was madly in love with him .Little wonder he was the first governor to win in an industrial court . There is something about that Man I must confess. More like grace or street credibility

The only reason why Obi won't be on the ballot under PDP is due to corruption and ethnic sentiments. Man is shoulder above every other Politicians.

Even if he failed to clinch the party Primary, he has really raised the bar up and election next year will be more on credibility and practical solutions

Thank You Okwute.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Guy Ritchie Movie Wife and Dog Unveiled, Is About British Aristocracy
Forum | 2 days ago

New Guy Ritchie Movie Wife and Dog Unveiled, Is About British Aristocracy

Political parties must review cost of expression of interest, nomination forms – IPAC
Forum | 2 days ago

Political parties must review cost of expression of interest, nomination forms – IPAC

What Peter Obi discussed with Atiku, Saraki, Lamido during visits – Aide reveals
Forum | 2 days ago

What Peter Obi discussed with Atiku, Saraki, Lamido during visits – Aide reveals

Agatha: Marvel Tweets and Deletes New Possible Title for WandaVision Spin-off
Forum | 2 days ago

Agatha: Marvel Tweets and Deletes New Possible Title for WandaVision Spin-off