Actress Mercy Johnson Excited As Schools Reopen, Prays for Teachers (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Actress Mercy Johnson Excited As Schools Reopen, Prays for Teachers (Video)

Actress Mercy Johnson-Okojie has prayed for teachers as schools reopen across Lagos State.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fa239919a3f0e481b8e404c62cc37fa1.jpg

She took to her social media page to share a video of her in an excited mood.

On April 23, the Lagos State Government directed public and private schools across the State to resume on Monday, April 25, 2022 in line with the harmonised academic calendar for the 2021/2022 session.

“The second term holiday which started on Friday, April 8, 2022, ends on Friday, April 22, 2022, as stated in the 2021 / 2022 academic calendar, while the third term begins on April 25, 2022,” announced Mrs Abiola Seriki-Ayeni, Director-General, Office of Education Quality Assurance, under the state Ministry of Education.

The clarification became necessary following an unsigned statement credited to the Nigerian Government directing all primary and secondary schools nationwide to resume on May 9.

Overjoyed by the news, the mother of four shared a video with her kids who were scrambling to get some chocolates while she explained how they consume edibles in a short span.

Captioning her post, the film star anticipated dropping off the kids at school very early the next day while showering prayers on teachers.

“And School resumes tomorrow, See me dancing na… I can’t wait to drop them off at 7am because I don too suffer. God bless every Teacher oooo chai,” she wrote.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 10 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes
Forum | 1 day ago

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes