Graphic Photo: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To.

Forum 8 years ago

Graphic Photo: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To.

Click Here To See Graphic Photo
Madam Bosede, is lying critically ill in hospital after the prophet of the Celestial Church of Christ (CCC) on Unity Street in Abule-Egba, Lagos, set her ablaze during last Sunday's service. During the sermon, the prophet had claimed he got a revelation that there was God in their midst, adding that if the woman was set ablaze she would not suffer burns.

According to Madam Bosede, who joined the church a month ago: “Our prophet said the spirit of God whispered to him that I would not burn if he sets me on fire. When I came out, they poured kerosene on my body and set me ablaze.
But, unfortunately, I was burnt beyond recognition and before the other church members could get water, the deed had already been done.”

The cleric later said that he clearly heard a voice instructing him to set a member on fire to prove and confirm that God was in their midst.

His words: “I heard the voice clearly, but I don’t know what happened after we set fire on her. God has been speaking to me since and it has been working, so I wonder why now."

Some members, however, left the church, doubting their prophet’s credibility, adding: “We cannot worship here again, who knows who the spirit will ask him to burn next.” . . A resident of the area, Nkechi, however said: “I believe it’s the sins of the victim that made her burn, the prophet of God could not have lied.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 7 mins ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

Double Booked: Adam Scott Sets Directorial Debut With Star-Filled Cast
Forum | 2 hours ago

Double Booked: Adam Scott Sets Directorial Debut With Star-Filled Cast

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 5 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved
Forum | 5 hours ago

Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved