You’re Not A Good Role Model And Have Zero Leadership Quality – Twitter User Tells Naira Marley After He Asked Fans If They’d Vote For Him If He Picks Presidential Form

Forum 2 years ago

You’re Not A Good Role Model And Have Zero Leadership Quality – Twitter User Tells Naira Marley After He Asked Fans If They’d Vote For Him If He Picks Presidential Form

A popular Nigerian Twitter user, Daniel Regha took to the microblogging platform to lambast singer, Naira Marley after he asked fans if they would vote for him if he decides to get the APC presidential form.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/aa7ea7f9320fc1338d7e3a953632458a.jpeg

The singer who showed interest in running for the presidential seat asked fans if they would hand him their votes when he buys the form which costs N100 million.

He Wrote:

“If I get the presidential form, shey una go vote me?”

Various fans took to the comment section to give their opinions on whether or not they’d cast their vote for him.

One of those was a certain Daniel Regha who went all out on the singer casting aspersions on Naira Marley.

Daniel Regha Wrote:

“Naira Marley u are not a good role model. Ur music is tasteless, ur lifestyle is utterly d!spleasing & u have zero leadership qualities. With ur star power there’s a lot u can do to make the world a better place but u chose not to, hope u turn over a new leaf soon. No offense.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fb81b8cba83b583465c6694d8e4ecc84.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Kwankwaso’s Presidential Ambition in NNPP Mirage — APC
Forum | 1 hour ago

Kwankwaso’s Presidential Ambition in NNPP Mirage — APC's Salihu Lukman

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 23 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 1 day ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 1 day ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories