​Arteta thanks Arsenal fans for support during Chelsea clash

Forum 2 years ago

​Arteta thanks Arsenal fans for support during Chelsea clash

Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta lavished praise on the club's supporters after their 4-2 win over Chelsea.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/09da3529aa8fafa787e146b518438156.jpeg

The Gunners gave new life to their quest to finish in the top four, besting their London rivals away from home on Wednesday night.

The result means they go into their weekend clash against Manchester United at home with renewed confidence.

Asked about the impact of the fans, Arteta stated post-game: "For our fans the only thing I can say is what I've said all season – through difficult moments they've been right behind the team. I know that we had disappointments in the last few weeks with the results that we had and look how they were today again.

"We tell them as well that they have to be with us at the Emirates on Saturday, because we don't have time recover and they need to be really noisy and loud to help us win the match."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: He’s very special – Jesus hails Arsenal star
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: He’s very special – Jesus hails Arsenal star

EPL: Guardiola reveals match that cost Arsenal title after Man City beat Fulham
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals match that cost Arsenal title after Man City beat Fulham

Transfer: ‘They’re pushing, he’s top priority’ – Romano names player Arsenal want to sign
Forum | 3 days ago

Transfer: ‘They’re pushing, he’s top priority’ – Romano names player Arsenal want to sign

EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make