Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Going To Walk Free - Actress Victoria Inyama

Forum 2 years ago

Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Going To Walk Free - Actress Victoria Inyama

Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama has said that Peter Nwachukwu, the husband and prime suspect in the death of deceased gospel singer, Osinachi Nwachukwu, is going to walk scot-free.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2295aa0ee0633c41475cf79637796684.jpeg

Victoria said this on Instagram on Wednesday after the police revealed why Mr Nwachukwu has not been arraigned.

According to the police, Peter will be charged to court after the autopsy results of the late singer are out.

The inspector-general of police Usman Baba stated this to the minister of women affairs Dame Tallen on Wednesday in his office at the Force Headquarters, Force PRO Olumuyiwa Adejobi said in a release.

Reacting to the statement, Victoria said that Osinachi Nwachukwu’s husband is going to walk free, as usual, she also berated the judiciary system.

“That man is going to walk free as usual. Lack of tangible evidence. Rubbish judiciary. Just a very sad case,”
 she wrote.

In another post, Victoria said she believes Osinachi died as a result of the beating she received from her husband.

“I believe it’s the beating (kick to the chest) and trauma over the years as he took her to the hospital then evaded a crime,” 
she wrote.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues