"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Crystal Palace ace Gallagher encouraged to make Chelsea return

Forum 2 years ago

Crystal Palace ace Gallagher encouraged to make Chelsea return

Former Chelsea defender Glen Johnson says Conor Gallagher should return to Stamford Bridge next season.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b7b4ee7c9794d4d1185232ae47881624.jpeg

Johnson has advised Crystal Palace loanee Gallagher to make the right decision in terms of what club he plays for next season.

When speaking to Bettingods.com, he said: "Gallagher's been doing well, impressing pretty much everyone. You just hope that he doesn't go back to Chelsea and not get game time and that will slow his progress down.

"That's going to be a tough one. For me he just needs to play. This is when they get some nice form and learn their trade a bit more.

"In terms of work rate, he works his socks off and it's great to see.

"If I was Conor Gallagher and I had the choice of either remaining at Crystal Palace for another season on loan, trying to force your way into the first team at Chelsea, or making a move elsewhere, I would go back to Chelsea, fight for my place during pre-season - if you have a good pre-season then you could gauge how likely it is that you're going to play - and if I wasn't having a good pre-season then I would go back out on loan: go back, work hard, see what happens."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Thundermans Return Gets Spin-off Series, Original Cast Set to Star
Forum | 5 hours ago

The Thundermans Return Gets Spin-off Series, Original Cast Set to Star

Return to Silent Hill Image Offers First Look at New Pyramid Head
Forum | 9 hours ago

Return to Silent Hill Image Offers First Look at New Pyramid Head

Furiosa Reviews Make It Rotten Tomatoes’ Second-Lowest Mad Max Movie
Forum | 12 hours ago

Furiosa Reviews Make It Rotten Tomatoes’ Second-Lowest Mad Max Movie