Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary

Forum 2 years ago

Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary

Popular Nigerian musician, Oritsefemi and his wife, Nabila Fash are celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary today, April 20.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/13c6c97d6233963ec66d082382396283.jpeg

They took to their respective Instagram pages to celebrate their special day with sweet words.

He Wrote;

”Happy anniversary to me and my beautiful wife @nabila.fash today make it the 5th years of love, forgiveness, and unlimited blessings in our dear life , the remaining ones ☝️ na God hand e Dey .. we look up to him in our trying times and never gave up.. no perfect person on earth my beautiful people , learn to tolerate each other and let love lead.. I am so happy I find someone that can tolerate me and my wonderful attitude ?guys find your self a tolerant person and love he or she with extremely compassion .. once again leave the rest for the almighty na him understand everything.. I love ? you my queen ? and thank you for loving me sweetheart ? may God grant us our heart desire ..amen ?”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/34046ec158f20e6ce9a40fe566121777.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Kemi Olunloyo mocks Davido, Chioma ahead of ‘cheap’ wedding Ismail
Forum | 2 days ago

Kemi Olunloyo mocks Davido, Chioma ahead of ‘cheap’ wedding Ismail

IK Osakioduwa shares his thoughts on going 50-50 with his wife in marriage
Forum | 2 days ago

IK Osakioduwa shares his thoughts on going 50-50 with his wife in marriage

Mr Ibu’s wife recounts tearful moment on Father’s Day without late husband
Forum | 4 days ago

Mr Ibu’s wife recounts tearful moment on Father’s Day without late husband

“I wish you were here to celebrate with me” – Funke Akindele writes on Mum’s posthumous birthday
Forum | 4 days ago

“I wish you were here to celebrate with me” – Funke Akindele writes on Mum’s posthumous birthday