Kulusevski admits joining Spurs with point to prove

Forum 2 years ago

Kulusevski admits joining Spurs with point to prove

Tottenham midfielder Dejan Kulusevski is delighted with his first months at the club.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7ef0daba1fde7e1e5239b4d64dd95235.jpeg

Kulusevski joined Spurs on-loan in January from Juventus with a point to prove.

He told the club's website: “I think that I wanted to show everybody what I could do.

“I think I maybe became even more motivated. I love proving people wrong, so I was very hungry when I came here.

“But, still, I knew it would be very, very difficult to arrive in a new league and everything that comes with that. A lot of things had to click, and, honestly, everything has clicked so well. With the coaches, they found the perfect position for me, so I can have the ball a lot, attack the goal and have opportunities to score goals and assist my team-mates.

“I think you can see, when I play, I play freely, without really thinking, without worrying about mistakes, I just play my game. That is when I play at my best. I am happy when I can do that.

“And my team-mates have been amazing. From the first day, I got a really warm welcome and, on the pitch, we have fun together - that's very good. I also knew some of them from before. The most important thing is that we have fun away from the pitch and we are like a family and then, on the pitch, everything is easier."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Tom Holland Confirms Spider-Man 4 but Admits It’s Tough To Follow No Way Home
Forum | 1 week ago

Tom Holland Confirms Spider-Man 4 but Admits It’s Tough To Follow No Way Home

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him
Forum | 1 week ago

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him

X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot
Forum | 2 weeks ago

X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot