"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Stop Asking If I'm Igbo - Nkechi Blessing Warns (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Stop Asking If I'm Igbo - Nkechi Blessing Warns (Video)

Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing has asked her fans to stop asking if she is a Yoruba lady.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c29c23e4f22178568e127a23a084e50a.jpeg

Nkechi said this in a video she posted on Instagram on Tuesday.

In the video, the Abia indigene, who is popular for her Yoruba movies, spoke in Igbo language, telling her fans that she is an Igbo woman.

“I know my Igbo brothers and sisters are happy I finally made a video speaking the little I can in Igbo. Make una allow me rest now. Enough with the questions are you Igbo all the time. T for thanks,” Nkechi Wrote.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tearful Chinwe Owoh, Rita Edochie plead with Nigerians to stop bothering Junior Pope’s wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Tearful Chinwe Owoh, Rita Edochie plead with Nigerians to stop bothering Junior Pope’s wife

You’ve no respect for Tinubu, stop witch-hunting Wike – Ex-Senator tackles Fubara
Forum | 4 days ago

You’ve no respect for Tinubu, stop witch-hunting Wike – Ex-Senator tackles Fubara

EPL: We won’t roll out red carpet for you – Postecoglou warns Guardiola, Man City
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: We won’t roll out red carpet for you – Postecoglou warns Guardiola, Man City

Steer clear, perish thoughts of forcefully taking over Rivers State – PDP warns APC
Forum | 1 week ago

Steer clear, perish thoughts of forcefully taking over Rivers State – PDP warns APC