Tiwa Savage And Oxlade Should Be Blamed For Chrisland Student Video – Actor Samuel Jemitalo

Forum 2 years ago

Tiwa Savage And Oxlade Should Be Blamed For Chrisland Student Video – Actor Samuel Jemitalo

Popular Nigerian actor, Samuel Jemitalo, has opined that Tiwa Savage and Oxlade should be blamed for the viral s3x tape involving students of Chrisland school.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/51697f9595fdb98f9b4277acae86c144.jpeg

Social media has been rife with reports that underage students of Chrisland School made a s3x tape while on a trip in Dubai.

Though, music executive Ubi Franklin, in a social media post, claimed the girl involved was 10-years-old and it was a case of r*pe, social media users have been divided on the topic.

Actor, Samuel Jemitalo sharing his views on the turn of events said Tiwa Savage and Oxlade should be blamed.

See what he wrote below;

“#TiwaSavage and #oxlade should be blamed for the Chrisland School s*x tape. This children use smart phones, they’re also on #instagram, they see all these things that we see too #chrislandschools #chrislandschoolsextape”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 2 days ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 4 days ago

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men
Forum | 6 days ago

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men