"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

​Chelsea star Mount reveals hard-work behind productive season

Forum 2 years ago

​Chelsea star Mount reveals hard-work behind productive season

Chelsea midfielder Mason Mount admits he is working hard to achieve results on the pitch.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4ce806d4d0bc1f3d68ecfa2d330e92de.jpeg

Mount is enjoying a very prolific season as an attacking midfielder, notching 25 goal involvements all season.

He has 11 goals and 14 assists for the Blues, and the 23-year-old looks to be improving every few months.

"It's obviously been quite a productive season for me," he told the club's website.

"At the start, it was something I really looked at because as a midfielder you want to be someone who gets goals and assists.

"I've always wanted to be that threat and I've tried to do it as best I can. It's started to come off a bit more this season but you always have those periods where you don't score as well and I've had those this season too.

"It's been a good little period the last couple of games. I've just been trying to focus on getting in the box and trying to take my opportunities. I had a couple of shots today and they went miles over but then I had the one right at the end where it's the best chance out of all of them. I've got to take it and I found the corner which is something I've been working on in training."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Chelsea sign new midfielder as Man Utd confirm deal for Heaton
Forum | 27 mins ago

Transfer: Chelsea sign new midfielder as Man Utd confirm deal for Heaton

Transfer: Romano makes clarification on Chelsea including Jackson in exchange deal
Forum | 35 mins ago

Transfer: Romano makes clarification on Chelsea including Jackson in exchange deal

It’ll be a dream come true to work with you again – Yul Edochie appeals to Olu Jacobs
Forum | 10 hours ago

It’ll be a dream come true to work with you again – Yul Edochie appeals to Olu Jacobs

Stranger Things Season 5 Update Given by Maya Hawke, Teases ‘Very Long’ Episodes
Forum | 12 hours ago

Stranger Things Season 5 Update Given by Maya Hawke, Teases ‘Very Long’ Episodes