Sevilla midfielder Rakitic furious after Real Madrid defeat: Ref whistled against us

Forum 2 years ago

Sevilla midfielder Rakitic furious after Real Madrid defeat: Ref whistled against us

Sevilla midfielder Ivan Rakitic was left furious after defeat to Real Madrid.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/eb919821fd208d9f7676bde9570798af.jpeg

Sevilla blew a 2-0 lead to lose 3-2 at home on Sunday.

Rakitic said: "We are sad. If you leave Madrid an inch, this happens. We had a great first half. They take a step forward and we should have finished off the game, but if you don't... against the big ones that can't happen.

"We are angry because we did a lot of things to have won today, it's a shame.

“I haven't seen Diego Carlos' replay, during the game it seems to me that it's not.

"(Eduardo) Camavinga's expulsion seems very clear to me, I don't know how he doesn't whistle or foul. Vinicius's hand has been clear, I don't know why so many balls, if it's a hand, it's a hand. In short, he (ref Cuadra Fernández) has whistled against us."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UCL: They’ve dangerous players – Ferdinand predicts winner of Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich
Forum | 9 hours ago

UCL: They’ve dangerous players – Ferdinand predicts winner of Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

UCL: Didn’t do enough – Mbappe takes blame for PSG’s defeat to Dortmund
Forum | 9 hours ago

UCL: Didn’t do enough – Mbappe takes blame for PSG’s defeat to Dortmund

Mbappe urges Real Madrid to consider Portuguese midfielder as Modric’s successor
Forum | 2 days ago

Mbappe urges Real Madrid to consider Portuguese midfielder as Modric’s successor

EPL: Moyes blames Declan Rice’s exit for 5-0 defeat to West Ham
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Moyes blames Declan Rice’s exit for 5-0 defeat to West Ham