This Is Cruel, How Can Chrisland School Do This - Ubi Franklin Reveals Name Of School Where 10-year-old Girl Was Allegedly Gangr*ped By Her Classmates

Forum 2 years ago

This Is Cruel, How Can Chrisland School Do This - Ubi Franklin Reveals Name Of School Where 10-year-old Girl Was Allegedly Gangr*ped By Her Classmates

Popular music exec and blogger, Ubi Franklin, has revealed the name of school where a 10-year-old girl was allegedly gang-r*ped by her classmates.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d17f78c875f1a4a7dec7ebb98185cab0.jpeg

According to him, after they committed the heinous act, they filmed it and shared the video online.

Recall that on Sunday, he shared the terrifying story of how his friend's daughter who left for Dubai to represent her school in a competition was allegedly gang-r*ped a month ago, and the video was posted online.

Disclosing the name of the school, Ubi wrote;

''2:20 Am. Just left my friends residence, you will weep if you see my friend and his Wife How can Chrisland school do this? It took you a month to tell her parents? Sent her a suspension letter after her family started raging. This is cruel and disgusting''

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Geek Girl Trailer: House of the Dragon’s Emily Carey Leads Teen Comedy Series
Forum | 9 hours ago

Geek Girl Trailer: House of the Dragon’s Emily Carey Leads Teen Comedy Series

Uzoho relishes superb display against Man United at Old Trafford
Forum | 16 hours ago

Uzoho relishes superb display against Man United at Old Trafford

75-year old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-year-old Girl In Anambra
Forum | 23 hours ago

75-year old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-year-old Girl In Anambra

Man Arrested For Allegedly Abducting 10-year-old Girl And Hiding Her Inside Fridge
Forum | 23 hours ago

Man Arrested For Allegedly Abducting 10-year-old Girl And Hiding Her Inside Fridge