One Of The Biggest Lies We Were Taught Was That Money Is The Root Of All Evil - Singer Timi Dakolo

Forum 2 years ago

One Of The Biggest Lies We Were Taught Was That Money Is The Root Of All Evil - Singer Timi Dakolo

One of Nigeria's most famous singers, Timi Dakolo is of the opinion that ''money is the root of all evil,''.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/47b2369d3980ab5faa235efb13439d77.jpg

He stated that this opinion is one of the biggest lies told by clergymen to people over the years.

Posting via his Twitter handle, Timi wrote; ''One of the biggest lies we weere taught was that“money is the root of all evil”.

"And people we looked up to as the mouth piece of God screamed it repeatedly until it stuck in people’s mind.They saw the drive to want and Chase money as evil.

"So many people settled.''

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 2 hours ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’