Carragher slams Burnley over Dyche sacking

Forum 2 years ago

Carragher slams Burnley over Dyche sacking

Liverpool hero Jamie Carragher has slammed Burnley over the sacking of Sean Dyche.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2504c851150c081a95f5677be54552ea.jpeg

The club have parted company with the 50-year-old - the longest-serving manager in the Premier League - following the disappointing 2-0 defeat to Norwich last weekend.

Dyche, who has been Burnley's boss since 2012, departs with the club facing a battle to avoid relegation from the Premier League with just eight games of the season remaining.

The former Liverpool defender and pundit suggested the club's owners were to blame for Burnley's beleaguered situation.

Carragher responded to Burnley's announcement via the club's official Twitter account in anger.

"What a joke," he claimed. "If you had given him a decent budget you would never have had a worry about getting relegated."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’

Declaring Yahaya Bello Wanted Unnecessary – Bwala Slams EFCC
Forum | 5 days ago

Declaring Yahaya Bello Wanted Unnecessary – Bwala Slams EFCC