I believe Gallagher can have role with us - Tuchel

Forum 2 years ago

I believe Gallagher can have role with us - Tuchel

Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel says Conor Gallagher is in his plans for next season.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/832e3684d377b0fbc96c2677a47eb3a7.jpeg

Gallagher has been superb on-loan with Crystal Palace this season and will be blocked by Chelsea from facing them in tomorrow's FA Cup semifinal.

Tuchel said, "I believe that Conor can be a part of our squad and can play a role with us but I'm not the only one to decide.

"We need to speak after the season with everybody and we need to see what Conor wants. We need to see what the situation is, what role we have for him and what he can fight for because you need something to fight for.

"You need to have a role and a perspective about where you are, where you can be and what to achieve. We have to be very clear with him, he needs to be clear with us and we will sort it out."

While it may be too soon to pinpoint exactly what that role in the Chelsea team might be, Tuchel is convinced that Gallagher can continue the incredible upward trajectory of his fledgling career and be an influential figure at Stamford Bridge.

"His development is extraordinary and outstanding," added the boss. "He is one of the key players at Crystal Palace and he has made a huge step in his development up front.

"He was a pleasure to coach in pre-season - he has so much positive energy, so much energy in general and so much work-rate to give that he can of course be a big help and a big influence."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Succession’s Jeremy Strong Eyed for Role in Bruce Springsteen Biopic
Forum | 2 days ago

Succession’s Jeremy Strong Eyed for Role in Bruce Springsteen Biopic

Landman Cast: Andy Garcia Nabs Key Role in Paramount+ Series From Yellowstone Creator
Forum | 1 week ago

Landman Cast: Andy Garcia Nabs Key Role in Paramount+ Series From Yellowstone Creator

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Video Previews Lestat’s New Role in Louis’ Life
Forum | 1 week ago

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Video Previews Lestat’s New Role in Louis’ Life

UCL: I’m sure – Thomas Tuchel predicts team to play final in Wembley
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: I’m sure – Thomas Tuchel predicts team to play final in Wembley