Zahavi date set to meet with Barcelona over Lewandowski move

Forum 2 years ago

Zahavi date set to meet with Barcelona over Lewandowski move

Super agent Pini Zahavi hopes to find an agreement with Barcelona for Robert Lewandowski later this month.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/79e0aaaf706aa2e44a047f85bcf8c258.jpeg

That's according to Polish journalist Tomas Wlodarczyk, when speaking with AS.

Lewandowski has informed Bayern Munich of his wish to leave this summer for Barcelona.

Wlodarczyk revealed, "I managed to get in touch with Pini Zahavi and he told me that with Barcelona and Bayern nothing was settled, the case is open.

"Pini Zahavi is going to Barcelona on April 27 and on April 28 he will be in Munich. I guess he will have the opportunity to discuss with Barca the terms of Robert's contract, and later, with this information, he will go to Munich to speak to (sporting director) Oliver Kahn."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Terrifier 3 Release Date Moved Up, New Image Revealed
Forum | 6 hours ago

Terrifier 3 Release Date Moved Up, New Image Revealed

The Girl in the Trunk Digital Release Date Revealed for Claustrophobic Thriller Movie
Forum | 7 hours ago

The Girl in the Trunk Digital Release Date Revealed for Claustrophobic Thriller Movie

The Bride Set Image Gives Us a Good Look at Christian Bale and Jessie Buckley in Costume
Forum | 15 hours ago

The Bride Set Image Gives Us a Good Look at Christian Bale and Jessie Buckley in Costume

The Boys in the Boat Blu-ray Release Date Set for George Clooney Movie
Forum | 15 hours ago

The Boys in the Boat Blu-ray Release Date Set for George Clooney Movie