Chelsea striker Havertz delighted with Drogba comparison

Forum 2 years ago

Chelsea striker Havertz delighted with Drogba comparison

Chelsea forward Kai Havertz does not have any issues being compared to Didier Drogba.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dd5560b05902febdd47a5a918ebf469e.jpeg

While Havertz is a different style player to Drogba, with the latter more of a target man, he has a knack for popping up with big goals.

He is the man Chelsea can count on in the big occasions, which was also the case for their legendary Ivorian centre-forward Drogba.

Asked about the comparison, Havertz told the club's website: "It is good when being compared to players that have played well in the past.

"It definitely feels good when the fans or people compare you to such a player.

"He has scored even more important goals than me.

"So, in the next few years, I'll try to get there so that I fully deserve that comparison."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Neville names three signing Chelsea should make to compete for title next season
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Neville names three signing Chelsea should make to compete for title next season

EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances

EPL: They’ll be too good – Chris Sutton predicts Chelsea vs Aston Villa
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: They’ll be too good – Chris Sutton predicts Chelsea vs Aston Villa

FA Cup: ‘You want him in front of goal’ – Lampard hails Chelsea star
Forum | 1 week ago

FA Cup: ‘You want him in front of goal’ – Lampard hails Chelsea star