Pastor Oyedepo Curses Kidnappers & Their Sponsors

Forum 8 years ago

Pastor Oyedepo Curses Kidnappers & Their Sponsors

Following the kidnapping of a Winners Chapel Pastor in Calabar, Pastor Oyedepo of Living Faith Church Worldwide yesterday cursed all kidnappers in the country and their sponsors.

It was gathered that a Winners Chapel Pastor in Calabar, Cross River state was kidnapped on the 13th of June, 2015 and the kidnappers later contacted the church demanding for N60m ransom. Oyedepo however asked that he should be put online to talk to the kidnappers. When they eventually put him online, he asked if they knew whom they are talking to and they said yes, he then told them that they shall be cursed and whoever has sent them too shall be cursed.
Frightened about the negative pronouncement, the kidnappers quickly released the Pastor without any ransom.

Still angry over the incident, Oyedepo spoke openly yesterday during the third service at Faith Tabernacle, Ota in Ogun State, saying, “As long as I am here in Christ, your endeavours in this country are cursed.” He then added: “For all of you who continually bring sorrow to families, I curse you and your sponsors,” the man of God said.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service
Forum | 1 week ago

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service

I Get Paid ₦7000 To Fake Deliverance With Pastor - Woman
Forum | 1 week ago

I Get Paid ₦7000 To Fake Deliverance With Pastor - Woman

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa
Forum | 1 week ago

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 week ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo