My Children Will Always Be Better Than Yours - Victoria Inyama Slams Paul Enenche's Wife

Forum 2 years ago

My Children Will Always Be Better Than Yours - Victoria Inyama Slams Paul Enenche's Wife

Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama has taken a swipe at the wife of Dunamis International Gospel general overseer, Becky Enenche over her statement about divorce not being an option for married couples.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5ecf4a3dd2bf009c127584d04dfbfe9b.jpeg

The single mother recently shared Mrs Enenche’s tweet on Instagram, saying that her children are better than the latter’s kids.

“Please tell her that my children are and will always be better than hers..smh,” she wrote.

Another actress Georgina Onuoha also tacked the pastor’s wife over her divorce statement.

“Never make divorce an option at all; the stress you put your children through may affect them for the rest of their lives. Most wayward or rough children are products of divorced homes. So shine your eyes before you say I do,” Becky wrote.

Victoria was married to Godwin Okri. Their marriage crashed in 2018.

The estranged couple has three children together.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 21 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State
Forum | 2 days ago

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 2 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament