Through All The Trials And Tribulations, God Has Been There For Me - Obi Cubana Writes As He Celebrates Birthday

Forum 2 years ago

Through All The Trials And Tribulations, God Has Been There For Me - Obi Cubana Writes As He Celebrates Birthday

Nigerian billionaire businessman, Obinna Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi Cubana has expressed gratitude to God as he turns 47 on Tuesday, April 12.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5933331b759a3f8b5a09feeb238d627d.jpeg

The businessman shared a photo and video of himself on Instagram on Tuesday with a goodwill message to himself.

Obi Cubana said God has been consistent with him amid trials and tribulations following his ordeal with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)

“In everything, You have been TOO FAITHFUL to me Lord!!! You have proven Yourself in my life!! Through all the trials and tribulations, You have consistently been there for me Oh Lord!!! Thank You, God, for all You are to me! Happy birthday to me,” he wrote.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting
Forum | 16 hours ago

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens' Welfare

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts
Forum | 2 days ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts