Real Madrid discuss bringing forward plans for Borussia Dortmund midfielder Bellingham

Forum 2 years ago

Real Madrid discuss bringing forward plans for Borussia Dortmund midfielder Bellingham

Real Madrid are actively discussing whether to bring forward plans to sign Borussia Dortmund midfielder Jude Bellingham.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/51fecaa756fb57bcafdb59079d4a3e93.jpeg

The teenage England international has been mooted as a transfer target for 2023 at Real Madrid.

But Okdiario's chief pundit Eduardo Inda, speaking on El Chiringuito, says Real Madrid are now considering a bid for Bellingham this summer.

Inda stated: "Madrid thinks of an English player who is in Germany. He is a great player who points out many ways and is Jude Bellingham, from Borussia Dortmund."

Bellingham, 18, is in his second season with BVB since arriving from Birmingham City.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Andor Video Sees Diego Luna Discuss Making Disney+ Star Wars Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Andor Video Sees Diego Luna Discuss Making Disney+ Star Wars Series

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 1 week ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa

Finidi backs Enyimba forward Mbaoma to end goal drought
Forum | 4 days ago

Finidi backs Enyimba forward Mbaoma to end goal drought

I
Forum | 1 week ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life