Net Worth Of Cori Broadus

Forum 2 years ago

Net Worth Of Cori Broadus

Cori Broadus who is well known as CHOC, is an American singer. She came to prominence as the daughter of the popular American rapper, Snoop Dogg and business woman, Shante Broadus. She also has an amazing career in music just like her father.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5843cbea15d9c63226d494b52a8013c4.jpeg

Cori started up in the church choir and move steadily to the commercial space while also recording success with her debut album.

Early Life

Cori Broadus was born on June 22, 1999 in California, United States to parents, Snoop Dogg and Shante Broadus. Her father is a musician while her mother is a business woman and philanthropist. Shante is also the CEO of Boss Lady Entertainment and the executive manager of her husband, Snoop Dogg.

She is the youngest child of her parents and has two siblings, two elder brothers. She also have an elder brother from her father side. The names of her siblings are Corde Broadus, Julian Corrie Broadus and Cordell Broadus.

She also graduated from the Ramon C. Cortines School of Visual and Performing Arts.

Career

Cori Broadus came through professionally with her music career with the release of the song “Do My Thang” in August 2011. She also followed up with her second single titled “SMH”.

She released the single “Daddy’s Girl” which included her father and also appeared in “Reincarnated”, a documentary directed by her father. She also showed up in few episodes of the reality TV series “Snoop Dogg’s Father Hood”.

Cori was featured on Snoop Dogg’s single “No Guns Allowed” in 2013 as one of song off the album “Reincarnated” as released under her father’s second alias, Snoop Lion.

She released the singles “Outside” and “Sitting in My Room” in 2016 and in 2018, she released the single “Same” under the monicker, CHOC. She brings more life into R&B sounds while passing across good message to women. She later followed up with the release of the song “New Phone, Who Dis?” alongside Kamaiya.

Songs

• Daddy’s Girl

• Outside

• SMH

• My Baby

• Sitting in My Room

• Do My Thang

Personal Life

Cori Brodaus is said to be dating Ez, of which they happened to have met in eight grade.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/392699b46e439796343e483037734c5e.jpeg

Net Worth

Cori Broadus earns from her career as a singer. She has an estimated net worth of $100,000 – $400,000.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount
Forum | 3 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount

Net Worth Of Jean-Philippe Mateta
Forum | 3 days ago

Net Worth Of Jean-Philippe Mateta

Career & Net Worth Of Sam Thompson
Forum | 4 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Sam Thompson