MUSIC LOVERS!! Remix Of “Kwaku The Traveller” Will Make More Sense With Which Of These Artistes?

Forum 2 years ago

MUSIC LOVERS!! Remix Of “Kwaku The Traveller” Will Make More Sense With Which Of These Artistes?

Mohammed Ismail Sherif Kweku Frimpong known professionally as Black Sherif is a Ghanaian musician and performer from Konongo, Ghana.

He is well known for his song Second Sermon, and his new single titled Kwaku The Traveller which is currently number 1 on the Ghanaian and Nigerian Apple music charts.

Fan claims Ghanaian artiset, Black Sherif needs to remix his trending hit “Kwaku The Traveller” with Davido for it to become even bigger than it is already.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6a49b9907391238273eec4630c2fb669.jpg

Remix Of “Kwaku The Traveller” Will Make More Sense With Which Nigerian Artiste?

Drop your comment below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Drake reveals the only thing that will make him quit music for life
Forum | 21 hours ago

Drake reveals the only thing that will make him quit music for life

EPL: Timber to make Arsenal’s squad for Bournemouth clash
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: Timber to make Arsenal’s squad for Bournemouth clash

EPL: Neville names three signing Chelsea should make to compete for title next season
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: Neville names three signing Chelsea should make to compete for title next season

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out