Davido’s Chioma Melts Hearts With Some Mother and Son Moments With Ifeanyi As They Get Playful in the Pool

Forum 2 years ago

Davido’s Chioma Melts Hearts With Some Mother and Son Moments With Ifeanyi As They Get Playful in the Pool

Singer Davido's baby mama Chioma, also known as Chef Chi, recently shared photos with her son Ifeanyi having fun in a pool. Chioma shared the photos via her social media timeline, and in one of the photos, Ifeanyi was seen wanting to get out of the pool.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/620cdfa87dc4bc75bde71632d8b1ccef.jpg

In the caption, the mother of one wrote:

"Papa’s like, 'get me out of here ASAP mummy.'”

The post is coming days after a Twitter troll had claimed Ifeanyi was not Davido's son but belonged to Peruzzi. The online troll claimed that Davido used Peruzzi’s son, Ifeanyi, on his album cover and that it doesn’t guarantee success. Davido had taken to his social media timeline to tackle the troll as he vowed to deal with him. The singer went on to say trolls are allowed to drag him, but they should leave his children out of it.

Nigerians react as Chioma and Ifeanyi melt heart in new photos

Nigerians, including celebrities, have since taken to the comment section to react to the photos as they hailed Chioma and Ifeanyi.

Here are some of the reactions below:

t0nit0ne: "What a cutie."

asaasika: "IFYYYY BOI!."

missamadi "OMG!! My guy ."

yourfavafrican: "He’s gorgeous!."

_favo_rit: "Ifeanyi don grow finish ooo ."

ajekpakomistress24: "See Davido face ."

balo_ng: "Watch this picture trend for the whole year ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Pappy ."

deeyahs_clothing: "you see David pikin you no go no shame my child.. you are blessed and you shall be 1 million better than your parent. Amin."

Davido hails son Ifeanyi in viral video

Davido has made his son, Ifeanyi, know that he is the son of a billionaire. This was made obvious in a series of videos that were posted on social media on the singer’s Instagram stories.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 2 days ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Heartstopper Season 3 Adds Hayley Atwell, Jonathan Bailey, & More to Cast
Forum | 2 days ago

Heartstopper Season 3 Adds Hayley Atwell, Jonathan Bailey, & More to Cast