Bitter, Petty, Damaged And Lost - Sonia Ogiri Blasts Annie Idibia After Getting Blocked For Taking Sides With Pero

Forum 2 years ago

Bitter, Petty, Damaged And Lost - Sonia Ogiri Blasts Annie Idibia After Getting Blocked For Taking Sides With Pero

Nigerian actress, Sonia Ogiri, has taken a swipe at Annie Idibia, for taking sides in her rift with Pero Adeniyi.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/83d4add03c0ccce20145df18bb40343b.jpeg

This is a result of the unending rivalry between 2face Idibia‘s wife and the singer’s baby mama, Pero, that has been making headlines for months.

In a development on the image-sharing platform, Sonia Ogiri came to a realization that Annie blocked her on Instagram for taking sides with the supposed friend.

In reaction, the actress took to the platform to own the claim by tagging Pero in a post while lambasting 2Face’s wife.

“Wahala no come too much like this. Person wey I no send, no dey follow, no dey feed or give me money block me because of @perosaiyemi,” she wrote in an Instagram post.

Sonia added, “Some people are so bitter, petty, damaged and lost

I Sonia Ogiri doesn’t and will never inherit anyone’s enemy periodttt

@perosaiyemi_ Me love you now and forever.

Ps Be careful on the street of Instagram so you don’t insult or h*te your destiny help for another person’s problem.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/24b371589ee0aa28be7d2a4da164832c.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 2 days ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories

EPL: Why Liverpool lost 2-0 to Everton – Klopp
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Why Liverpool lost 2-0 to Everton – Klopp