"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

NFF Board Has Failed For Not Qualifying Nigeria For The Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup - Victor Ikpeba

Forum 2 years ago

NFF Board Has Failed For Not Qualifying Nigeria For The Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup - Victor Ikpeba

Ex-Nigerian striker, Victor Ikpeba, has said that the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) failed the country by not qualifying Nigeria for the 2022 FIFA World Cup.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d38c965e33c9b17b24e04f387243c144.jpeg

Ikpeba who is also a member of the NFF Technical Committee admitted that the board failed Nigeria despite the huge support the federation received from the government.

He stated that sacking the board is not the solution and that the board should see out its tenure.

“I think the NFF has failed Nigeria and being a member of the technical committee, I think we have not played our role enough,” Ikpeba said on Monday Night Football Show on SuperSport.

"We cannot sack the board but we just have to wait for the system to take its course. Pinnick can re-contest if he wants to as the delegates have the right to reject him.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FA Cup Final: Man Utd will sack Ten Hag – Rio Ferdinand
Forum | 1 day ago

FA Cup Final: Man Utd will sack Ten Hag – Rio Ferdinand

Nigerians drag Ayra Starr for being touchy with Brazilian fans
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerians drag Ayra Starr for being touchy with Brazilian fans

Jubilations across Nigeria as Nicki DaBarbie gets released on bail
Forum | 3 days ago

Jubilations across Nigeria as Nicki DaBarbie gets released on bail