Cardi B Deactivates Her Social Media Accounts After Rift With Her Fans

Forum 2 years ago

Cardi B Deactivates Her Social Media Accounts After Rift With Her Fans

American rapper, Cardi B has deactivated her Twitter and Instagram accounts after trade of words with her fanbase for not attending the 64th Grammys.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/052416e70b147e72b8535a922dcdf919.jpeg

The accounts cannot be found on social media at the moment.

The fight began when fans noticed her absence at the Grammys, with one writing:

“My thing is, why hype us up if you know [you’re] not going from the jump? [Cardi B] needs to take her fans more seriously this is getting ridiculous, I’m sorry.”

Cardi B responded: “When did I hype y’all up? Where and when did I ever hints? Like are you okay. I’m not going to award show if I don’t got a new song to perform Or my album ain’t out.”

One fan wrote: “You literally could’ve said that, as fans that barely get fed WE WANT TO SEE YOU what do you expect, you could’ve said something period.”

Cardi fired back: “Unmmmmm wtf you want me to say I been posting on my IG stories where I been at … like clearly I’m in my house and I’m in NY the f***k.”

Another fan hit back at Cardi, writing: “Your job is literally music and it’s just like you don’t care about it anymore you’ve been saying you have a album on the way since 2019 girl pleaseeeee.”

Cardi replied: “Bitch suck dk and go do some homework the f*k.”

Cardi continued her rant, calling her fans “dumb”.

“Y’all sooo fuvkin dumb I really don’t like y’all …SUCK MY D***,” she wrote on Twitter.

Cardi went on to tell one upset fan to “drink acid”.

Cardi then wished death on a Twitter user’s mother.

The follower wrote: “I bet your son wouldn’t like for you to be on your a** while teasing us fans and never dropping music.”

Cardi, who was nominated for Best Rap Performance, responded: “I hope your moms die”.

Shortly after, Cardi announced she’d be deleting her Twitter account to protect herself.

She wrote: “I’m deleting my Twitter but on God I hate this fkin dumbass fan base. You got the slow dumbasses dragging my kids all cause y’all [thought] I was going to the Grammys and I didn’t, the fk?

“When the fk I hinted I was going? Just fkin stupid. I can’t. I needs to protect myself.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido’s fans lament having to defend him every day amid beef with Abuja barber
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido’s fans lament having to defend him every day amid beef with Abuja barber

BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes

Social Media Users Drag Layi Wasabi Over Recent Post About Bachelors Life
Forum | 6 days ago

Social Media Users Drag Layi Wasabi Over Recent Post About Bachelors Life