Video Of DJ Cuppy Performing At Her Grandma's 90th Birthday Party

Forum 2 years ago

Video Of DJ Cuppy Performing At Her Grandma's 90th Birthday Party

Billionaire heiress, DJ Cuppy wowed the audience as she performed at her paternal grandma's 90th birthday party on Sunday, April 3.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ad0936d257fb4cd540e6770ca403df59.jpeg

The DJ took to Instagram to share a video of her performance and her grandma proudly looking on.

She wrote: "IMAGINE the HONOUR to perform to your grandma at her 90th birthday at your hometown?! I can, ONLY for this unforgettable moment and special blessing...

"To be honest I was a bit reluctant to perform when it was requested because for most of the year I’ve been so focused on university and been hiding in Oxford, PLUS I haven’t been to Nigeria in years. I had so much anxiety! But I’m so happy I was able to make it to Epe in time.

"Last time I performed here was at my Grandad’s funeral 7 years ago but today reminded me that we MUST celebrate our grandparents as life can be so short!"

Watch The Performance Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

Yul Edochie's Youngest Child Celebrates First Birthday In Style

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 1 week ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 1 week ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 1 week ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself