Recycling Leaders Won't Take Us Anywhere - Singer, Skiibii Laments After Being Served N1.7M Electricity Bill

Forum 2 years ago

Recycling Leaders Won't Take Us Anywhere - Singer, Skiibii Laments After Being Served N1.7M Electricity Bill

Popular Nigerian singer, Skiibii took to his instastories to lament about the wiorsening economy and insecurity ravaging the nation.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f36a314e2879f990119cb461a5c95a5b.jpeg

He criticized how badly things have deteriorated in the country; the indifference with which problems are being treated as he cited the recent train attack.

The singer revealed that the last electricity bill he received was a whooping N1.7 million.

He also lamented over the recycling of political leaders as he stated that such wouldn’t lead the nation anywhere.

In his words he wrote;

“I don’t care if you stay on the island or mainland I swear na trenches all of us dey for this naija….suffering and smiling big time , just imagine what happened with the kadunatrain nothing will happen they will ignore as usual, if anything happen to anybody na saara..we no get government ooooo you better know now cos no light anywhere..no fuel to power generator… the last nepa bill I got is 1.7million Kai and guess what it’s looking like it will only get worse , this recycling of leaders is not taking us anywhere.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3fa59910ad984623e1157a52fcc9c15e.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals
Forum | 4 days ago

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals