I Told You They Were Super Chickens – John Dumelo Mocks Super Eagles After Defeat By Black Stars (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

I Told You They Were Super Chickens – John Dumelo Mocks Super Eagles After Defeat By Black Stars (Video)

Ghanian actor cum politician, John Dumelo has ridiculed the Nigerian Super Eagles after they lost to the Black Stars in the World Cup qualifiers.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/94e215597b66cfd2b4fb41916a1cc1fa.jpeg

Recall that prior to the the kick-off of the first leg of the game, John had pledged to walk barefooted from Accra to Lagos if the Ghanaian team lose to the Nigerian side.

The first leg however ended in a 0-0 draw in Ghana’s home and yesterday, 29th March the second leg which saw Nigeria’s defeat was played.

Black Stars secured a vital spot in the 2022 World Cup due to a crucial away goal scored by Thomas Partey.

” I told you they were super CHICKENS!! ????? congrats Black stars!!!”

Watch the video he shared below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Black Rabbit: Jason Bateman-Led Netflix Series Adds 11 to Cast
Forum | 3 days ago

Black Rabbit: Jason Bateman-Led Netflix Series Adds 11 to Cast

UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid
Forum | 3 days ago

UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid

UCL: Absolutely brilliant – Ancelotti singles out 2 Real Madrid stars after 2-2 draw with Bayern
Forum | 3 days ago

UCL: Absolutely brilliant – Ancelotti singles out 2 Real Madrid stars after 2-2 draw with Bayern

Finding Nemo’s Opening Scene Was a Last-Minute Change, Originally Told in Flashbacks
Forum | 4 days ago

Finding Nemo’s Opening Scene Was a Last-Minute Change, Originally Told in Flashbacks