It's Okay To Dislike Me Or The Govt I Work For But Let It Not Affect The Love Your Have For This Country - Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad Tells Nigerians

Forum 2 years ago

It's Okay To Dislike Me Or The Govt I Work For But Let It Not Affect The Love Your Have For This Country - Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad Tells Nigerians

Personal assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on new media, Bashir Ahmad has reacted to the backlash he received after he tweeted about his principal's itinerary shortly after it was reported that a train was attacked by terrorists on the Abuja-Kaduna rail route.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/775a0537305c013484d08c3f1dd14a57.jpeg

Bashir stated that while it is okay for him and the government he works for to be disliked, it shouldn't affect the love people have for the country.

Pointing out that he and the current government were not there 8 years ago, he added that Nigeria stays with us forever.

The presidential aide wrote;

''To dislike me or the government I work for is a freedom of choice, which I understand and respect, but please don’t let the dislike affects the love your have for this country. 8 years ago we weren’t here, and a year + months we won’t be around, but Nigeria stays with us forever.''

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9d2acbf150f1ebefe8f2d26bdf8ce744.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Love The Freedom Of Being Single – DJ Cuppy Declares
Forum | 3 days ago

I Love The Freedom Of Being Single – DJ Cuppy Declares

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 4 days ago

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary

Black Panther Actor ‘Would Love To’ Play Batman
Forum | 4 days ago

Black Panther Actor ‘Would Love To’ Play Batman

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala
Forum | 5 days ago

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala