​Arsenal make contact with agent of Inter Milan striker Lautaro Martinez

Forum 2 years ago

​Arsenal make contact with agent of Inter Milan striker Lautaro Martinez

Arsenal have made contact with Lautaro Martinez's agent regarding a summer move.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c6d6f2c3924134e858f12bb3736a3e64.jpeg

The Gunners are adamant about securing a top class forward in the summer.

Arsenal have already lost Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, while Alexandre Lacazette and Eddie Nketiah are out of contract in the summer.

According to Calciomercato, 24-year-old Martinez is a key target for the Gunners.

Even though the Argentine has a long-term contract with Inter, Arsenal are speaking to his agents about a possible move in the summer window.

There are suggestions that if Inter secure Paolo Dybala on a free transfer from Juventus, they would cash in on Martinez to balance their books.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Messi breaks two records after Inter Miami’s latest victory
Forum | 7 hours ago

Messi breaks two records after Inter Miami’s latest victory

EPL: I’ve never seen a player like this before, unbelievable – Havertz hails Arsenal star
Forum | 9 hours ago

EPL: I’ve never seen a player like this before, unbelievable – Havertz hails Arsenal star

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Video Previews Lestat’s New Role in Louis’ Life
Forum | 3 days ago

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Video Previews Lestat’s New Role in Louis’ Life

Serie A: Akinsanmiro elated with progress at Inter Milan
Forum | 3 days ago

Serie A: Akinsanmiro elated with progress at Inter Milan