Watford striker Cucho Hernandez admits Aguero a role model

Forum 2 years ago

Watford striker Cucho Hernandez admits Aguero a role model

Watford striker Cucho Hernandez has revealed he has studied the play of former Manchester City star Sergio Aguero.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8d7c3fc47f78a5cb615f7bd261e052de.jpeg

The Colombian - who has had three loan spells away from Watford - recently scored a brace in an important win over Southampton.

"I've paid a lot of attention to Kun Aguero," he said. "I've had him as a reference since I started playing. I like to analyse his movements to try to improve myself."

He continued: "Here you work a lot in the gym and on your speed," he said. "You have to prepare twice as much to be able to face your opponents. The Premier League is back and forth. In a minute you go from an attack to a counter-attack.

"Decision making is a pending issue. Here after two seconds you have a man on top of you. In the area it is very difficult to control and you have to find solutions quickly.

"It isn't an easy league and adapting quickly is complicated, but I'm having a good season for myself and I'm very happy to be here."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Landman Cast: Andy Garcia Nabs Key Role in Paramount+ Series From Yellowstone Creator
Forum | 1 day ago

Landman Cast: Andy Garcia Nabs Key Role in Paramount+ Series From Yellowstone Creator

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Video Previews Lestat’s New Role in Louis’ Life
Forum | 2 days ago

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Video Previews Lestat’s New Role in Louis’ Life

EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances

Tom Holland Confirms Spider-Man 4 but Admits It’s Tough To Follow No Way Home
Forum | 1 week ago

Tom Holland Confirms Spider-Man 4 but Admits It’s Tough To Follow No Way Home