"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Portable Removed As Guest Artiste For Canadian Show

Forum 2 years ago

Portable Removed As Guest Artiste For Canadian Show

Controversial up and coming singer, Portable aka Zazoo has been removed as one of the guest artists performing at a show in Canada.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/283619bb003c602068bf04aa1133855b.jpeg

Canada-based Nigerian comedian MC Morris announced this in an Instagram post on Tuesday.

According to the MC, the fast-rising singer was dropped because of his attitude. The funnyman complained that Portable has sacked two managers in less than a year and he would no longer have him perform in his show.

He went further to say that he has written to immigration to deny his visa application.

“For those that are asking why I removed Idamu Adugboyin from my May 22 show. Talent is not enough, a beautiful song without a beautiful attitude is beautiful nonsense.

“Two managers in less than a year, even sack innoce3nt DJ that his job na to play song and scratch shaka shake. I cannot koshi mero a sorry. All transactions canceled and Ijoba danku I’m sorry, no one should use my invite, please. I already wrote to immigration to deny the visa,” he wrote.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b935166a9cb6094c2fceaaeb4ad0b78e.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Speed Darlington shades Portable for getting arrested over owed debt
Forum | 1 day ago

Speed Darlington shades Portable for getting arrested over owed debt

Hilarious moment Portable jumps gate to evade arrest after owing N14 million
Forum | 2 days ago

Hilarious moment Portable jumps gate to evade arrest after owing N14 million

Portable’s letter of undertaking over unpaid debt emerges online following arrest
Forum | 2 days ago

Portable’s letter of undertaking over unpaid debt emerges online following arrest

Frasier Season 2: Amy Sedaris Joins Cast in Guest Role
Forum | 3 days ago

Frasier Season 2: Amy Sedaris Joins Cast in Guest Role