The Impact Of Our Agriculture Revolution Will Soon Be Felt On Dining Tables Across The Country - Lai Mohammed Says As Food Prices Increase

Forum 2 years ago

The Impact Of Our Agriculture Revolution Will Soon Be Felt On Dining Tables Across The Country - Lai Mohammed Says As Food Prices Increase

Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the Minister of Information and Culture, has stated that Nigerians will soon begin to feel the impact of the Federal Government’s effort to revamp the agricultural sector on their dining tables.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0d5509be9f8eee09fe5627fae014c44e.jpeg

The Minister said this at a press briefing he had on Monday, March 28.

“In fact, no government has invested in an agricultural revolution like the Buhari administration,” he stated.

“They (critics) say ‘oh, but Nigerians are still hungry, and the price of the staples is still high’. Our response is that the impact of our agriculture revolution will soon be felt on dining tables across the country.'' he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 20 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 2 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

FG Secures Discounted Prices For CNG
Forum | 2 days ago

FG Secures Discounted Prices For CNG

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday